Tutorial on Accepting an AesopOnline Job Over the Phone
You can use AesopOnline to search for jobs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using the phone or online service. You will only receive a call from Aesop at times designated by your district. Accepting an AesopOnline Job Over the Phone is easy requiring just a few steps.
When you receive a phone call from Aesop and say “Hello”, you will hear the following recorded message:
“Hello, I am calling for [Substitute Name].”
After the prompt, you will have a few options that you can choose. They are:
- Press 1 if you are interested in a job.
- Press 2 to prevent further calls for the day.
- Press 3 if the person the system is calling for is unavailable.
- Press 9 to prevent the system from ever calling again.
If you press 1 to show you are interested in a job, you will hear the next prompt.
“I am calling on behalf of [School District Name] for an assignment at [School Name].”
Enter your PIN number followed by the # sign to continue.
Next, you will hear the details of the job.
“This is a one day assignment at [School Name] for [employee name and title] starting tomorrow at [job start and end times].”
The prompt gives you instructions on where to report as well.
Now, you can choose to accept or reject the job.
- Press 1 to accept the job.
- Press 2 to hear the message again.
- Press 3 to reject the assignment but still allow additional calls for the day.
- Press 4 to reject the assignment and prevent calls for the day.
Finally, you will hear a confirmation number, which you should write down, showing the system saved your selections. You can end the call now.
Congratulations! You accepted the assignment, and you are ready to work tomorrow. Accepting jobs over the phone has never been easier.
Sub Sidekick is a service for substitutes that supports a large variety of Aesop products. Contact us to find out all the ways we can make your job search easier.