Tutorial: How to Accept a Job Using SubFinder
You’ll find that using SubFinder is incredibly user-friendly. One of the most important things you’ll need to know how to navigate is the Available Jobs screen. Let’s review how to accept a job using SubFinder, so you’ll be prepared to start accepting jobs as soon as you finish reading this article!
- The Welcome screen: On the left side of your screen there will be a list of menu items. Click on Available Jobs.
- View the jobs you are qualified for.
- If you have been requested by a teacher, you’ll see those jobs listed first.
- Look through the list to find jobs of interest.
- To look at a job more closely, click on Select in the Job ID column.
- View lesson plans for the day and any notes the teacher has left for the substitute.
- Make your selection before the time has expired.
Accepting A Job
- To accept a job, simply click Yes at the bottom of the screen.
- Read additional instructions from the teacher.
- Record the job number for future reference.
Look At Other Jobs
- To go back and continue searching, click No or Return To Available Jobs.
It’s as simple as that!
SubFinder is a great system for substitute teachers because it gives you a full overview of the types of jobs you can choose from. It also gives teachers the option of choosing a substitute they’ve worked well with in the past. Why not log in right now and try it out?
For more information on SubFinder, contact us today!
Photo © COEComm