How to accept a job through the AesopOnline phone calling system
How to accept a job through AesopOnline phone calling system is actually very simple. AesopOnline will call you using the phone number you provided. When you receive a call, you simply say “hello” as if it were a normal phone call.
AesopOnline will then ask if you are interested in a job. There are a few different choices you can make. You can:
- Accept the Job – Press the 1 key (see below for detailed instructions)
- Prevent Future Calls Today – Press the 2 key
- If You Are Unavailable – Press the 3 key
- To prevent AesopOnline from Calling Again – Press the 4 key
Accepting a Job – In Detail
If you are interested in accepting a subbing job, simply press the 1 key on your phone. The system will let you know which school district and which specific school the job is for.
The next thing you need to do is enter your PIN number followed by the # key. Once you successfully enter this information, the system will list the details of the job including subject, dates, times, etc.
Now that you know the details of the job, you have several different options available to you:
- To accept the assignment, press 1.
- To hear the assignment again, press 2.
- To reject THIS assignment, but still receive calls today, press 3.
- To reject this assignment AND prevent future calls today, press 4.
If you accept the job, AesopOnline will give you a confirmation number. Once you have accepted this job, you can manage and review your assignments by either calling AesopOnline or logging into your account.
Accepting an assignment via the AesopOnline phone calling system is so easy. The AesopOnline program is a very useful system for as it gives you easy access to jobs and the ability to easily manage their assignments and schedule, even when you do not have internet access.
Please contact us for more information on how this system can help you as well as many different substitute teaching tips and tricks!